Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Join Us for Client Appreciation Day September 17

Friday September 17 is shaping up as a full day of Recovery Month celebration at BCCS. In Sussex County, we're holding our softball tournament, and in New Castle County, we're hosting a Client Appreciation Day!

In recognition of National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month, BCCS will host an all-day event that will include recovery sessions, fun, and food, at the Lancaster Avenue Center from 8 AM to 4 PM. Free and open to clients, their families, and staff members of Brandywine, Client Appreciation Day seeks to provide support to BCCS clients in their recovery efforts. Come on out and bring the kids!
  • Barbecue
  • Talent/art showcase
  • Carnival games and prizes
  • Face painting
  • Kids' activities
  • Hair and beauty treatments
  • Topic-focused groups running for most of the day.

We hope to see you there to celebrate recovery!!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Looking forward to a day of fun, food and friends. Personally I'm going to turn the day around to the "I appreciate all of you day!" From the nurses to the counselors to the security guards, and everyone in between, I have yet to meet someone at BCCS who wasn't looking for me to succeed. I get encouragement from everyone. And so I say, thank you everybody for showing me the way to make my dreams come true and letting me see that I am an important part of society with goals to reach and an extraordinary life ahead of me. And so once again I say thank you and look out world, 'cause here I come. Kat

Matt said...

Thank you, Kat! That's so kind of you to say.