- We offer walk-in assessments at the Alpha Program, 2500 West 4th Street in Wilmington, Monday-Thursday from 7 AM to 12:30 PM.
- It is a 12 week program, provided you follow all requirements.
- Within two weeks of your assessment, you must attend a Meet & Greet Session with your counselor on a Friday at 9 AM.
- You must attend two groups a week for at least 12 weeks. You may start attending groups after your assessment.
- You will also have individual sessions 1-2 times a month.
- You must remain drug and alcohol free. You must provide random UDS/breathalyzer tests over the 12 weeks. If you provide a positive UDS and/or breathalyzer result at any time, you must start the 12 weeks over.
- You must follow and complete all treatment plan objectives to successfully complete the program.
- The fee of $150 must be paid in full for you to receive your discharge paperwork and for it to be sent to your referral source.
Monday, August 23, 2010
The BCCS At-Risk DUI Program
Have you been discharged from your primary DUI treatment program and need to complete additional treatment to satisfy requirements? The BCCS At-Risk DUI Program may be for you.