Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Open House Tomorrow!

Denise, the Lighthouse Program Director, sent me a bunch of pictures yesterday in preparation for tomorrow's open house. Lots of them were stuff I had seen before - construction, furniture, more construction, more furniture. But I must say there was one in particular that caught my attention.



Who was this mysterious character? Where did he come from? For what purpose was he standing there in the corner? I had to know.

Denise informed me it is, in fact, a growth chart for the kids to see how tall they are. It came from Closic's Furniture. Take a closer look and you can see the ruler.



So, yes, there's a perfectly logical explanation why you may see a lighthouse smiling back at you when you join us tomorrow for our open house. We like to have fun here, but there's always a method to our madness. Our residents are in good hands.

No comments: