Tuesday, December 28, 2010

There's Still Time to Donate in 2010!

We at BCCS hope you had a wonderful and joyous holiday, and we want to say thank you for your support all year!

If you're considering a year-end charitable gift, there is still time! And if you've already contributed, please forward this message to a friend.

At BCCS, Delawareans can find their best chance at meaningful, long-term recovery. Your support makes their success possible. Here's what some of our clients say:

"There were many days that I may have needed an open ear and felt down and out, and one or more have been there."

"Without this program I wouldn't have had the advantage of bringing my child with me in my recovery."

"They helped find the true me."

You may donate conveniently and securely on brandywinecounseling.org. BCCS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Have a very Happy New Year, and thank you in advance for your generosity!

No comments: