Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Lighthouse Program Opens Its Doors

Delaware's first Women and Children's Residential Addiction Treatment Program, dubbed The Lighthouse Program, opened December 10 in time for the holidays. Two guests are prepared to move in by the end of the week, and referrals are now being accepted.

Women interested in receiving treatment can get an assessment at any of the Substance Use Treatment centers in Delaware. An assessment appointment can be set up over the telephone.

For more information on the program and how to apply, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found out about this today and was asked if I wanted to go and I am so overwhelmed with relief the only thing that has kept me from going inpatient sooner is my 1 year old, I am beyond grateful for the chance to bring her and work on me!